UPDATE: Plan to come to The Christmas Magic Kick-Off at 6:00 pm on Thursday, September 13th, at Crossroads Christian Fellowship, in Tipp City.
Project Believe is growing by leaps and bounds thanks to YOU. The countdown to Christmas Magic has begun and we expect to host our biggest Wrap Party ever this year.
There are countless ways to get involved. Do it individually, with friends, with your family, with your class, with your coworkers, with your church, with your scout troop, with your sports team, with your civic organization or club . . . just do it. We promise you won’t regret it. While there are many material items we need, we also need your time – and that won’t cost you a dime.
Here are just some of the ways YOU can be a part of the magic:
- Crochet or knit a scarf or a hat, or just donate yarn for someone else to make one.
- Collect socks, undies, and pajamas. We need an endless supply and fit kids ranging from a child size small to an adult size 2x.
- Collect wrapping paper, tape, scissors, and shirt boxes.
- Collect toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, lotion, chap-stick, combs, brushes, etc. We’ll even take the freebies you pick up at hotels while traveling.
- Speaking of freebies . . . We love to turn freebies into magic for the kids. Know a business handing out calendars, pens, pencils, etc.? We’ll take them!
- Host your own fundraiser or toy drive.
- Collect stockings.
- Collect fleece blankets.
- Collect gloves and mittens.
- Collect toys, games, puzzles, books, etc.
- Collect new stuffed animals.
- Make Christmas cards.
- Help us find ways to pamper the hospital staff.
- Invite us to speak with your group.
- Your great idea goes here: _________________
We have several immediate needs:
- Sign up to be part of one of the committees NOW forming. What are you good at? What is your passion? Shopping? Organizing? We have a place for every talent.
- Under the age of 18? Be a part of our new Junior Creativity Board we are NOW forming.
- STORAGE! We are looking for a donated storage space we can access 24 x 7. Whether you can sponsor the $30+ a month for one, or convince one of the storage facilities to donate a unit to us – it is our biggest need at the moment.