How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Or so the adage goes, and that is exactly how we are going to make sure every child’s needs are met for Christmas. One item at a time.
It sounds overwhelming to make Christmas happen for an entire hospital. Knowing that’s only 35 kids right now, makes it seem more doable but still a tough job. Collecting 35 items in the next 3 months, should seem like a piece of cake. And you’ll be able to say YOU provided something for an entire hospital of kids!
We have broken down all of the ‘must-haves’ to make Christmas Magic 2012 and The Annual Wrap Party a success and are looking for sponsors. Sign-up to sponsor one item, or multiple items. Your job as an item sponsor is to commit to providing that item by December 15th, any way you can. Whether you want to purchase it yourself, or get creative and get others involved – just pledge to make it happen in the next 13 weeks.
- SPONSORED! 35 65 Stockings
- SPONSORED! 35 Packs of Socks
- SPONSORED! 35 65 Pairs of Gloves
- SPONSORED! 35 65 Blankets
- SPONSORED! 35 Calendars
- 35 65 Stuffed Animals
- SPONSORED! 35 65 Books
- 35 65 Packs of Underwear*
- SPONSORED! 35 65 Pairs of Pajamas or Sweats*
- SPONSORED! 35 65 Toiletry Kits**
- SPONSORED! 35 Pairs of Slippers
- SPONSORED! 35 65 Shopping Bags
- 100 200 Rolls of Wrapping Paper
- 50 100 Rolls of Tape
- SPONSORED! 35 65 Christmas Cards
- SPONSORED! 50 Pairs of Scissors
- SPONSORED! 100 Sheets of Tissue Paper
- SPONSORED! 150 300 Gift Tags
- SPONSORED! 35 65 Shirt Boxes
- SPONSORED! 35 65 Robe Boxes
- SPONSORED! 100 Name Tags
- SPONSORED! Snacks for 100 People
- SPONSORED! Drinks for 100 People
- SPONSORED! Paper Products for 100 People
- Raffle Prizes
If this isn’t your cup of tea, we’ll have more opportunities to get involved posted this week. Stay tuned and don’t forget about our Granny’s Scarves program to provide handmade scarves and hats for all of the kids!
*Sizes to be determined
**shampoo, soap, deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste, combs